Saturday, June 30, 2018

Feeling Excited

I hope to be accepted at a 2nd community college, again.  I was told to go on a break because I was getting behind the class, but it's probably another reason they didn't say...

So, the other school has German, 2 levels.  Then, I'll need to transfer to take German somewhere else here or elsewhere in Florida, for less tuitions.  I'm actually a Music major.  So, I'll be dually enrolled:
-Music Theory I or III?
-Music Ensemble
-Private Violin
-German I

I'll probably
-do music theory in the mornings Monday-Thursday at one school
-bus to the next for German a couple days
-one night I have an ensemble
-there's also the private lesson, hopefully the same day as the ensemble

I guess I can study at school Mondays, after school Tuesdays and Thursdays, and more time the other days.  I don't go to church, maybe because the bus takes too much effort and I don't want a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment