Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Feeling Refreshed and Maybe More Ready for Bed...

...I feel a little blank like it's time for bed.

I feel like I talk about feelings rather than having them, sometimes.  I wonder if my life has come to some capstone of completing something.  I wonder about having feelings concerning things related to what people do.  Maybe, I have too many communication tools but nothing to do with it.  Communication is about looks, like Twitter and the pictures on Facebook.  We can communicate, but now we communicate "living in style."  In Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, there is more than one stage of how we are that is related to feelings.

I feel I could have had a richer life.  I wanted more friends more.  I think they secretly turned on me and manipulated my life.  They had their reason...  IM isn't the same, anymore.  People weren't friendly when the internet came out enough.  I'm not sure how many people, but it seemed at least some must have only been excited at first.  I wasn't sure about an online journal, did not think of it.  That's what I want, more than the IM with friends.  It seems sad there are only obscure message boards.  You know, you look up something juicy and find it is a topic on an obscure message board about something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment