Sunday, July 29, 2018

A Fun Night

I did that thing on violin where you move the bow back and forth really fast and almost had a pinching heart attack in the middle of orchestra practice.  It may have lasted a minute.

I will be in this orchestra if FAFSA doesn't pay for my school, for music.

I went there I think a year and a half ago.  I feel a bit more tired but better as a violinist.  I guess things are evening out.  I didn't have it in my last time to sit in and watch, taking the bus and getting a ride back from my dad.  I'm worried now I feel less tolerant to rehearsal, whereas before I wasn't as good at violin but could take it better.  That's what I was wondering about going, too, as part of it.  Someone I met bets I will be able to sight read that stuff if I do this this time, like everyone else sight reads it better.  I am only 3 years and intermediate.  It was beneficial to me, better than sitting alone practicing because I need extra "help."  I keep hitting other strings, but this way I didn't notice me doing that, like at lessons.  I might not do the lessons because I want to go my own way, at least for now.  I feel I didn't learn right or it wasn't towards a certain goal, and that can ruin my incentive, I know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment