Saturday, July 21, 2018

"Enough Is Enough"

When you make friends, you don't always have expiration date set from the start.

I don't really try to force anyone to talk to me, but I talk about it.

I know people did it to my relationship.  They poked into my business and were like, "Oh... Christina's relationship doesn't have an expiration date, now."  Then, they ruined my relationship by badly and inappropriately arousing her by having the whole world thinking about her all the time indefinitely.

So, I'm hearing from different sources things that pertain to this.  I don't know what to say, but I'm just being upfront/honest that if someone says something I can't just not talk about it because they said it...  I guess any source is credible, too...

What people did was notice what they let themselves notice and acted coy that the lady, who is older than me, who has a relationship with me ... that she should just be badly and inappropriately stimulated all the time instead of me having a relationship, like it doesn't matter anyway.  They are mean to me a lot, prior and otherwise, some of them.

So, they want to take her away from me forever and they suggested she intended to have a relationship with me, "forever," and therefore they made it so that because she was dedicated to me that she doesn't have to do it, though they fell over at the thought that she's not really gonna do it then and still are messed up about what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment