Friday, July 6, 2018

If you were still young in school, what would you do?

High School

Year 1
1 - English II
2 - Geometry
3 - Biology
4 - Career Orientation / Civics
5 - PE
6 - Talented Music
7 - audition for Dance Team

Year 2
1 - English III
2 - Algebra II
3 - World History
4 - Chemistry
5 - Talented Music
6 - audition for Dance Team
7 - German

Year 3
1 - English IV
2 - American History
3 - PE / Health
4 - Free Enterprise /
5 - Talented Music
6 - audition for Dance Team
7 - German

Extra Curricular Activities
fall: cross country in the afternoon/evening
winter/spring: jog on my own
year round: drama club @ lunch
year round: church choir


My high school did not have an orchestra, though the community did.  They just have Talented Music, Choir, and Band.

They had German my 2nd year, but I don't even know if it would fit on my schedule like Spanish and I was gonna take French in high school and college.


College - violin & German @ a conservatory of music


Career - violin in orchestra, maybe in Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment