Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I'm feeling glum, like people simply collectively think I am wrong.

The people monitoring me in private or involved keep acting superstitious about the regularity and temperament of and associations with my private thoughts.  I get in huge trouble when the explanation is already clear!  Even if I am sorry, I get shot down for being sorry or thinking I can make a departure from being there because I'm still involved and it's up to them.  People keep getting mad at suggestions I make that I don't and it worries me because I'm considerate of some people.  What's more, I'm tested about my opinions when I feel bad.  I don't want to be mad or really argue.  I don't think like a robot and feel like I want to retract.  People are taunting me like I forced someone older to talk to me somehow.  They worry me because I think she is being treated like things don't matter and some could be sneakily bad for her.  They have weird connotations.  They care about only themselves.  They think if a fact combines with another fact I don't mean and I didn't mean it's bad.  Since living in Orlando etc., I think off and I don't mean to single out people in my thoughts.  I keep being told I can't have a peaceful life, and it's been like so long or my whole life and everyone is jealous of my accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment