Saturday, July 14, 2018

"Less Talking, More Doing" & Guess what I found out / realized ...

The goal is to have an attractive personal living area.

I was flipping through my planner and came across December and thought of winter celebrations.  It would be nice to have a spacious inhabiting area with a nice "paint job" and things in their places, not too cluttered but interesting.

My room is decorated for Miami Beach.  I wonder if I can clear the clutter.  What if I made my room cream with burgundy borders and some nice decoration to go  with it, like gold.  I've got to rearrange my room.  This is something I can do when summer school is out and fall school has not begun.

I don't really know how I can arrange my room, nicely.  Well, I can take out some bags of trash and do my laundry.  I can announce to my dad my new plans.

I have some furniture issues, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment