Sunday, July 22, 2018

School

I think I am just gonna try to get an Associate's degree in music for now, work towards that.  I don't think I can afford to pay for German at any college, but maybe.  So, I made my schedule:

-Violin - 1 credit
-Music Theory - 3 credits
-Music Ensemble - 1 credit
-College Algebra - 3 credits
-English II / Honors? - 3 credits
_________
Total: 11 credits

I may need to make another appeal, but otherwise it is all paid for by FAFSA financial aid.  If I can keep this up, I will graduate next school year, maybe Fall 2019.  I'll have an Associate's degree in music.

I could follow up and go to Rollins or UCF.  I think I want to go to UCF, which has a BM.  The only problem is I wanted to learn German, and they took most of the classes away.  I can still take level 1 and 2 or do that much at a community college.  Rollins has the minor, but I kinda don't want to be there.  I did go to community school private music lessons there for 2 years.

If I can't go to school, I might work, for that semester, if I get on financial probation for a W I accidentally got and the appeal unaccepted.

I'm having a hard time finishing up in math and speech, but I hope it goes okay.  My GPA in those classes are an A in math and B in speech, I think.  I know math, it's a 96%.

I was gonna not do General Studies, but I guess I will graduate after all and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment