Friday, July 27, 2018

Upset

I don't have a college degree and therefore wanted job at age 32.  I still have 4 semesters left.  It's been hard.  I think I have an A in math, but it was certainly the result of some diligent efforts and work.  Speech has been an easy B.  So far only 1 semester lately, this summer, these 2 courses, math and speech.  I just have to keep going.  Here's the plan:

Fall 2018
-Violin
-Music Ensemble
-Music Theory
-Math
-English II

Spring 2019
-Violin
-Music Ensemble
-Music Theory
-Math
-Science

Summer 2019
-Science
-General Studies Requirement

Fall 2019
-General Studies Classes

I will have an AA in Violin Performance, in 1 1/2 years

I also want to take German, but I have to go to another community college for that.

So, what?  Yea, I should be happy.  Maybe, school can be frustrating to my life if done late.

No comments:

Post a Comment