Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I've been picked on for 5-6 years for complaining but also cursing on my blog about hurtful, illegal noises in my room.  People didn't say anything because it was done as a group.   People were onto me before, too.   If I talk about it, the people involved monitoring me in private get upset.  This is like being kidnapped.  I don't feel freedom nor comfort, like others.  I feel picked on for being a good person.  Who knows who takes what I post here personally.  I'm just saying, it's ridiculous.  I have too much of problems, at times.  It's become my life, all these things to do with someone.  The people monitoring me in private don't care what they do, like they are cute being mean to me.  If I did something wrong by accident, they won't leave me alone and act racist, while others are learning good things about themselves racially.  They are acting like I can't post this, being weird.  I don't have freedom of speech, and I just wanted to tell some people I have issues I can't resolve with the people monitoring me in private.

I used to be offered strange things, and it's like they took it back or think I don't matter and others do.

They get off and do it again, saying they aren't serious.

If I want to feel good, they act like I'm asking something they offered before more.

I'm stuck here with the people monitoring me in private interjecting throughout my day.

There are a lot of nice and intelligent people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment