Sunday, June 24, 2018

People With Moms 15 Years Older, in My School Grade, a Little Younger Than Me

my dad's mom's sister's granddaughter
Irish? last name..., over 5 years ago, 4 months younger than me
haven't seen her much

from Wisconsin and moved where I lived in the New Orleans area
Italian last name..., less than 1 month younger than me
haven't talked to her much, in her class and school for 1 year

I guess they must have some "redeeming quality" to focus on, "like it or not."  I'm guessing their dads are both Late Boomers.  Their moms are born about 1970, and we're born in 1986.  I got the 1st picture from a family video my dad took and the 2nd picture from Facebook.

It seems like if you let anyone know that people like them exist that they may lose interest in you, like the excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment