Friday, July 20, 2018

All this will hurt me, people thinking it doesn't matter if I am like other people.  Like, it's that I am not as good as a normal person.  They think it doesn't matter because normal people have their own problems, but in the end I see them coming out on top and me being dropped from the top to the bottom.  I am done; I am an adult.  There is no such thing as that we are all innocent and, therefore, if someone is down, it takes the town to sorta worsen themselves to make the other people seem better ... nor to focus more on bad people, as though they are good, and to try to make the good people seem bad because you think everyone should be equal and that this is how it goes, socially.  If someone "makes it" socially, they get "rewarded," in my book, and they live their life themselves getting better and not having people set them up to act defensive and seem worse than others and lied about in how they are socially, to bring them down like they really deserve that for reasons I mentioned.

I'm not trying to get mad at certain people, but I notice that things are happening like this.  This was harder to type up than some of the other things I have said.

No comments:

Post a Comment