Monday, July 23, 2018

Stream of Thought - Negativity in Specifics - My Life

This doesn't look too interesting coming from me.


Too bad about racism.  Why linger on racism?  That's like being a "thought police."

For some people, life is all about watching people mess up and pay for it, while they are supported.

Is being famous a sacrifice like work? because it's not as fun as you might have hoped?  Perhaps, you wish you were a performing and creative artist.

People think life is solved if you can act.  That's so overrated now, though.

Generation Z needs to have a good life.  Hey, I mean it's just another generation as is everyone and has its own special qualities, which they are important to their parental generation of Late Boomers.

Actors are only human, and all humans need to be appreciated.  Why do famous people seem lonely?  It's just a game to see people mess up and make them feel like they don't need to have a good quality social life, whatever it is.

People like to remind me if I did something wrong and in sneaky ways, over and over, though, before, people said I was cool with things.  It was such a big deal to some people to say I am good, so many people thought this.

I think people have hurt me more than others have hurt them, emotionally or socially etc.  I have funny rules about what I'm allowed to think.  I disagree if it's someone thinking I'm them.  The damnation of Central Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment