Monday, July 23, 2018

Why does everyone always think of an older lady I have a "relationship" with?  She's their "saving grace."  Sometimes, you have to let it go, but then it sinks in in my thoughts when I'm alone.  Then, it's all about her feeling like she's not the strong person she was, according to some sources.

I know she can say she doesn't like it, but it still happens.  I have nothing against her or if she likes it.

I'm upset because I claimed I can't tell her what to want ... people think this is okay.  They're just "out to get me."

The people monitoring me in private maybe don't know who did it and think it's unavoidable.  They keep putting me down, like it's their job.

If you had a relationship you liked with an older person, would you just not care about anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment