Wednesday, August 8, 2018

A Political Affair

Something upset me in my Problems blog that is kind of interesting:

They are having an older lady I like making her out like she's prancing around being inappropriately stimulated in her eyes while...

I was told my eyes are like nothing, not my own but that of another and then that my dad said to "come" with that in mind.


Changed for Good
Did you know someone voucher-ed her underground fame should be continued and celebrated as a good thing just  because it looked like it wouldn't stop?  My supposed heroism in underground fame stops, but I lose my relationship with this lady in some ways in the process, like there can be found reasons I am no good to her very much now, with things changing like this.  It's not something to speak of by others but a part of life.  Originally, she does not beg for fame and she still is my relationship; she gets it anyway.  I'm having some hardship.  I don't know what it is or who wants to talk about it!  People think I am bad for cursing on my blog about hurtful, illegal noises put in my room.  Other things have been in focus.

Ditzy
Now, I've had bad feelings when I get dizzy about her coming up in ways that are pretended to be a certain way.  No hard feelings for real, though.  I wonder what the big deal is when she is in la la land by others and I am in Hell by contrast, like that's all this dopey life has as possible.  What if it is?  I'm trying to fight it off, as the outside is still stupid.  There's much to take advantage of if you can "keep your wits about you."

I am not mad at her, but it comes in little wisps because people pretend to be her.  I wonder about how I suck more than most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment