Friday, August 10, 2018

Failed the Exam of Life

I did poorly in college because it was too hard.

I moved to Orlando and ended up spamming people advice, who didn't answer mostly, and was upset at someone via e-mail.

I've stomped my foot in public, in some way..., at people sending me telepathic messages of racism to me.

I used store cards as allowance and we forgot a payment or something and were charged more, before spent the money my parents gave me but didn't technically say when to use.


I've grown up with people saying I'm perfect, well-behaved, smart ... that I could never get in trouble.  Now, my life sometimes focuses most strongly on these few things that happened when I found I was being monitored in private and mistreated and we moved to Orlando and I had to come home from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment