Friday, August 10, 2018

Like I said on a forum...

I don't feel up and am going to lie down.  I have nothing I have to do right now, anyway.

I need to rest up for school, sometime.


I heard a noise outside, probably my dad.  He thinks I am bad and should not be allowed to move to Germany, like I stay in a place as bad as Orlando where he can be mean to me, living with him or seeing him.  Even if I leave, he talks to me, though I didn't in college.  I'm not sure what to do.  He wants me to leave but also to stay.  I am 32 and he thinks I just decided to run away.  Other people don't live with their parents.  People usually leave by now.  In Ireland, people sometimes stay until they are around 30 because of money.  My German foreign exchange student in 12th grade I think said she has 2 more grades of high school than the US.  So, my dad is saying I want to have fun in an okay place, but I have to get used to it here with him, though he also doesn't really want me here otherwise.


Should I still lie down?  Maybe, I can do some laundry.


My dad doesn't really like me here, just wants to punish me in any way he can like he's an okay citizen at that, using me as a part of what he decides is okay.


I was comfortable with the idea of getting my AA first and then moving to Germany.

About school, I have to submit an appeal for financial aid and school starts in about a week then.  I have to go Monday when it's opened I think and type it up and send it by then.  I want to work if this doesn't work out and move to Germany without my AA.  Not sure how that would go, maybe just wait a little longer I guess then and get my AA still.  The other community college has not contacted me back, yet, with a note to get back in, soon, I sent at least a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment