Thursday, August 2, 2018

I am so happy it's summer break.  College starts in 3 weeks.


Classes:

College Algebra, which I'm allowed a head start on after Remedial Math, to my luck, though I need the relaxation and recreation more

English II

Intro to Humanities


I wonder if the psychiatric medication is making me tired often.  Oh well...

So, school will mostly be 3 months, with at least one break for who knows how long for Thanksgiving.  I hope my time in school at age 32 will be meaningful and not detract from my life, too.  I'm so happy to live a normal life, even though I live in the world's vacation spot.  I think the water parks are a little expensive for me and probably crowded, though.  I like it so much, but I haven't been since 2005, 13 years.  I've not gone much.  I'm trying to do violin.  A lot of girls start dance at age 3.  I could do violin, but I might have damaged the nerves in my arms, though I'm feeling better and more calm.  I damaged them hitting my table when mad when I was communicating with someone, sad to say.  I keep hitting the other strings.  When I did group class in college at 18, it was surprisingly easy and I/we didn't hit the other strings.  I tend not to as much at lessons/rehearsals, which I have just tried rehearsals at the beginning and not stayed.  Maybe, it's getting hard, but I'm pretty sure this is so.  It might also be age and other factors.  That's the only hard part.  The other parts are like learning any instrument, like when I did piano.  I wanted to do it more, but I didn't know I'd grow up and major in music.  It was the homework from school.  I knew people liked when I played.  It stopped when I could have gone to an arts school, oblivious.  How am I supposed to know these things?  I lost it when my life revolved around homework past supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment