Thursday, August 2, 2018

I was feeling cool online, but I felt my world crash, like I'm in trouble and some people with power ruined my relationship.  They tried to make me feel bad, like it was the ultimate test.  Now, they like to test her to see if she'll go coocoo.  Other people would make it without these problems, though.  People don't care they were mean to me.

I kinda am wondering, if I turned on all the talk shows, they would all mention the older lady I like now.  Maybe, it makes her feel something "weird," but it should only be a good thing if it happens.  It might be good only for her and detrimental only for me.  What is this?  Exactly when did it start?  I even saw people she knows treat her like things are different now, but I'm abused.  Her only problem is  me because I might have done something wrong etc.  It's as though she was onto me for being underground famous, and people made it inconvenient and now I don't matter because too many people are haters.  I wonder why that matters if I already said it was bad and it is bad then.  The only way it's good might be that people are nicer to her than me in underground fame  So, pretty much, I used to have underground fame and she was nice and happy to meet me, simply.  Now, it's like she's gone, exploited on every channel and I can never get her back, it feels in some regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment