Thursday, August 9, 2018

It's always because I'm supposedly in trouble.

Even if people aren't guilty.

I wonder if she is happy and likes it.  That is good.  I mean, I'm ready to live my life, but we keep talking about this weird stuff sometimes.  I don't want to think I ruined it.  All I tried to do to start was express my concern and intelligence.  I guess people "lost it."  I was posting on my blog, not trying to ring on people busy in the situation.

I think people are just confused and don't know what they want.  I saw a girl born around 1997/1998 probably with old parents pass by in a line at Disney, and I thought I saw she thought to her mom, "What I want?  I don't know what I want."  It was like it was too much to ask of her in any way.  You know, people are intent to not let people feel special like that.

I think this lady needs that, but I thought she already got it.  I wonder why she is alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment