Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Schizophrenic ... Paranoid Schizophrenic (Not Really)

The world is so sad.  We get sad and lonely without company, like something isn't there.  We try to do misery loves company and talk to people our own age strongly.

The world is messed up.


Everyone is holding out, like literally..  I can't seem to meet anyone and be okay and not worry about them because they know me.  I must have some enemies.

I am pretty down to earth.  I am good at personality types in the MBTI and probably others.  I didn't have one unreasonable goal.  I don't get too close to people and suggestions don't come up.  The world changed for me, in 2005..  Now, I worry everyone wants to meet people but then again don't seem to care to do anything about it.

You know, people in general take the age of your dad and enslave you socially and then they give the reward to people with younger dads.

No comments:

Post a Comment