Monday, August 6, 2018

Forum Post by Me

Should I leave Orlando?

Sure, I will miss some of the creme of the crop, but otherwise normal people can be so nasty or foolish/"stupid" about me, like I don't matter but it matters I treat them just right in a rush to get by. Many people here are socially bloodthirsty … and "stupid." The culture is a barren one, whereas the rest of the state thrives and prospers socially, maybe. Get further away from Disney suburbs, and you get closer to, say, better dance schools, I know. They wouldn't let me in and treated me like I was a joke. I went to one school in the teen class mostly, and there was a 27 year old Spanish guy in my class. In gymnastics were 40 year olds and at least the teacher employed as a tumbler and maybe the owner could hold the longest handstand and had a baby, age like 45-50? I tried to go back to dance at 27 and they acted like they didn't even know me when I said I went there already, years later. Before, I went to school free up north, in Cleveland/Berea, and later I wanted to go back and I had to pay. I might have lost my scholarship at Loyola on recommended long sabbatical. I want to move to Germany. I might after my AA next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment